You Have the Power to Help Save Animals' Lives
The hard truth is that the more funds we have, the more animals’ lives we can
save. The Rescue Train is full of creative and passionate people like you who
care about animals. By hosting your own fundraiser, you are giving the gift of
life to unwanted pets and making the world a kinder place.
The Rescue Train is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, no-kill animal welfare organization.
Donations go to vet bills, mobile spay and neuter clinics, shelter
intervention and are tax deductible under applicable law. Our tax ID number is
Furbulous Fundraiser Ideas
Fundraising can be fun and easy, not to mention extremely rewarding.
Every year, we host the Race for the Rescues, which helps many Southern
California rescue groups. You can host your own fundraiser through The Rescue
Train’s team page on RaceForTheRescues.org. This page leads our supporters
through a simple process of registering, personalizing your page in minutes,
and asking your family and friends to support the fundraiser for animals.
Fundraising is fun and easy:
- Celebrate a special day: birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and even weddings!
- Give in honor of someone: Friends and family can make memorial contributions in honor of a loved one.
- Memorial campaign for a beloved pet. Fundraising in honor of a special animal has helped many people deal with their grief. Helping to create a better future for animals like your pet can bring a sense of meaning to your loss.
- Personal endurance activities such as running, cycling, spinning, swimming. For example, you could run a 5K or compete in an Ironman triathlon in honor of Rescue Train animals.
- Personal challenges such as sky diving or even pie eating. For example, you could create a fundraiser in which you offer to parachute out of a plane if you raise $2,000 for animals.
- Teach a class. You can invite students to class and collect their donations to the animals through this page.
2. Create a Facebook Birthday Fundraiser for The Rescue Train Animals. Google to find instructions.
3. Organize a pet food drive for The Rescue Train’s Pet Pantry.
4. Host a party like a poker night, wine tasting or holiday boutique and collect donations at the door.
5. Use Your Talent:
- Do a benefit show.
- Design and sell T-shirts.
- Have a bake sale.
- Take holiday pet portraits and give part of the proceeds to our rescues.
On behalf of the animals, we thank you for your kindness and hope that you
will continue to support our charitable work. If you have a great idea that’s
not on our list or need more information, we would love to hear from you.